- Name of the organisation: European Crystallographic Association (ECA)
- Chamber of Commerce (KvK) registration number: 10043238
- RSIN: 807121745
- Contact: secretary of ECA
The objectives of the European Crystallographic Association are to:
- promote the science of crystallography;
- promote the development of crystallography in the broadest sense of the word;
- promote European collaboration in the field of crystallography and – in so far as relevant to the association – also with countries outside Europe,
and furthermore, to perform all other acts that are related, directly or indirectly, or conducive to the above, in the broadest sense of the word.
The main points from the current policy plan are:
(will appear before the end of March 2023)
The current members of ECA’s Executive Committee are: M. Đaković (President), A. van der Lee (Vice-President), U. Heinemann (Past-President), A. Maloney (Secretary), A. Neels (Treasurer), Officers: J. Dohnálek, K. Hradil, D. Haynes, C. Tedesco
The members of the Executive Committee do not receive any remuneration for their work on behalf of ECA.
Find here the annual activity reports: (to be published before the end of March 2023)
Find here the financial reports: (to be published before the end of March 2023)