- Name of the organisation: European Crystallographic Association (ECA)
- Registered office: Zeist, the Netherlands.
- Chamber of Commerce (KvK) registration number: 10043238
- RSIN: 807121745
- Contact: secretary of ECA
The European Crystallographic Association is a Public Benefit Organization (in Dutch ANBI: Algemeen Nut Beogende Instelling) according to Dutch tax law.
The objectives of the European Crystallographic Association are to:
- promote the science of crystallography;
- promote the development of crystallography in the broadest sense of the word;
- promote European collaboration in the field of crystallography and – in so far as relevant to the association – also with countries outside Europe,
and furthermore, to perform all other acts that are related, directly or indirectly, or conducive to the above, in the broadest sense of the word.
The current policy plan is here:
The current members of ECA’s Executive Committee are: M. Đaković (President), A. van der Lee (Vice-President), U. Heinemann (Past-President), A. Maloney (Secretary), A. Neels (Treasurer), Officers: J. Dohnálek (Interest groups), K. Hradil (Grants and Sponsoring), D. Haynes (National Members), C. Tedesco (Education)
The members of the Executive Committee do not receive any remuneration for their work on behalf of ECA.
Find here the last activity report:
Find here the last financial report:
Find here the annual SIG and GIG reports presented at the Council Meeting of 2023