ECA sponsors European symposia, schools, workshops and conferences on topics relevant to crystallography. The support should be used for the benefit of students and young researcher participants. Guidelines and deadlines are given under Meetings/Financial support.
Reports from Schools that were supported in 2017 and 2018 can be found under Meetings/Meeting reports.
The following Schools will be supported in 2019:
- 5th School on Crystal Structure Determination from Diffraction Data; Application on Powder Samples, Hammamet, Tunisia, March 22 – 24.
- XVII Intensive Teaching School in X-ray Structure Analysis, Durham, UK, April 6 – 14.
- To.Sca.Lake 3.0: Total Scattering for Nanotechnology on the Como Lake, Como, Italy, May 27 – 31.
- 53rd Course of the International School of Crystallography “Magnetic Crystallography”, Erice, Italy, May 31 – June 9.
- Summer School on Mathematical Crystallography, Nancy, France, June 3 – 7.
- The Zurich School of Crystallography 2019, Zurich, Switzerland, June 16 – 27.
- International School on Advanced Porous Materials, Como, Italy, June 24 – 28.
- The 3rd Spring Meeting of Hecra Young Crystallographers, Patras, Greece, July 13 – 14.
- Tools for Chemical Bonding, Bremen, Germany, July 14 – 19.
- Hot Topics in Contemporary Crystallography 4 – HTCC4, Dubrovnik, Croatia, October 1 – 6.