The flagship of ECA activities is the European Crystallographic Meeting (ECM), held every year, except when there is an IUCr Congress. The ECMs are the main meeting point for crystallographers in the ECA area to show their recent research. Microsymposia at ECMs are proposed and organized by ECA SIGs.
The ECMs are the general meetings of the ECA and are held every year when there is no IUCr congress.
See you in Versailles!
The 33th European Crystallographic Meeting, ECM33, will take place in Versailles, France, from 23-27 August 2022.
The European Crystallographic Meeting is the largest forum for crystallographers in Europe in 2022. In connection with hosting several international workshops as satellite events of the ECM33, we expect even international flair from numerous participants from non-European countries joining us at the upcoming conference. We look forward to welcoming you to Versailles in the summer of 2022!
ECM-33: Versailles, France, 23-27 August 2022
ECM-34: Padova, Italy, 20-24 August 2024
- ECM-20: Krakow, Poland: 25 – 31 August 2001
- ECM-19: Nancy, France: 25 – 31 August 2000
- ECM-18: Praha, Czech Republic, 16-20 August 1998
- ECM-17 Lisboa, Portugal, 24-28.8.1997
- ECM-16 Lund, Sweden), 6-11.8.1995
- ECM-15 Dresden, Germany, 28.8-2.9.1994
- ECM-14 Enschede, Netherlands, 2-7.8.1992
- ECM-13 Ljubljana – Trieste, Slovenia – Italy, 26-30.8.1991
- ECM-12 Moscow, USSR, 20-29.8.1989
- ECM-11 Vienna, Austria, 28.8-2.9.1988
- ECM-10 Wrocław, Poland, 5-9.8.1986
- ECM-9 Torino, Italy, 2-6.9.1985
- ECM-8 Liège, Belgium, 8-12.8.1983
- ECM-7 Jerusalem, Israel, 29.8-3.9.1982
- ECM-6 Barcelona, Spain, 28.7-1.8.1980
- ECM-5 Copenhagen, Denmark, 13-17.8.1979
- ECM-4 Oxford, UK, 30.8-3.9.1977
- ECM-3 Zürich, Switzerland, 6-10.9.1976
- ECM-2 Keszthely, Hungary, 26-29.8.1974
- ECM-1 Bordeaux, France, 5-8.9.1973