The ECA wish to promote individual membership as the expression of personal scientific commitment to the development of crystallography. The ECA awards prizes, supports meetings, schools, conferences, workshops and grants bursaries to participants. Member fees are a contribution to these activities. In addition, Individual members:
- are encouraged to participate in the organisation of scientific programmes via the SIGs, and in transversal and networking programmes via the GIGs
- pay reduced fees at the European Crystallographic Meetings and are recognisable by distinctive badges
- get discounts for books and journals published by Taylor & Francis
- participate in decision making within the ECA through their elected representatives in the Council
- are represented in the IUCr via the ECA, even if their country does not have representatives in the IUCr.
The Individual Members shall elect representatives for the Council.
If you are NOT YET an Individual Member, you can register on-line now. Please, do so. If you have any problems with registration, please contact the .
Payment of fees
We have integrated the payment of fees into your profile on this site. If you experience difficulties, please contact the .