The Covid-19 pandemic has forced ECA to postpone the European Crystallographic School to be held this July in Budapest, Hungary, to next year. The next European Crystallographic Meeting which was planned for August 2021 will be held in August 2022 in Versailles, France. This event needed to be postponed because the 25th Congress of the International Union of Crystallography, originally planned in August of this year, was rescheduled to take place in August 2021. Find here the exact dates of the coming major crystallographic meetings in Europe.
- 4-10 July 2021: 6th European Crystallographic School, Budapest, Hungary
- 14-22 August 2021: 25th Congress of the International Union of Crystallography, Prague, Czech Republic
- July 2022: 7th European Crystallographic School, Lisbon, Portugal
- 23-27 August 2022: 33th European Crystallographic Meeting, Versailles, France
- 20-24 August 2024: 34th European Crystallographic Meeting, Padova, Italy