The European Neutron Scattering Association (ENSA) and the European Crystallographic Association(ECA) invite nominations for the Erwin Felix Lewy Bertaut Prize 2023. The Prize is awarded in recognition of notable experimental, methodological or theoretical contributions to the investigation of matter, using Crystallographic or Neutron Scattering methods.
- Young scientist (up to 8 years after finishing the PhD thesis).
- To have a clear association with ENSA and/or ECA scientific communities.
- Submitted by individual European scientists (self-nominations are accepted) or on behalf of a group.
- Nominators may be members of ENSA, ECA or any of the national organizations represented by ENSA and ECA.
- The nominator must ensure a signed acceptance of the nomination by the nominee (not needed for self-nominations).
- Letter of motivation for the award.
- Brief curriculum vitae of the nominee and list of publications.
- Letters of support from authorities in the field are accepted. In case of self-nomination, at least two letters are required.
- Nominations must be sent to ENSA Chair.
Deadline: February 15th, 2023
Award Venue: European Conference on Neutron Scattering 2023 in Munich, Germany
The prize winner will have the opportunity to present his/her work, Bertaut Prize Laureate Presentation at the Award ceremony. Nominations for the prize will be treated in confidence and, although they will be acknowledged, there will be no further communication.