The flagship of ECA activities is the European Crystallographic Meeting (ECM), held every year, except when there is an IUCr Congress. The ECMs are the main meeting point for crystallographers in the ECA area to show their recent research. Microsymposia at ECMs are proposed and organized by ECA SIGs.
The ECMs are the general meetings of the ECA and are hold every year when there is no IUCr congress.
See you in Oviedo!
The 31st European Crystallographic Meeting, ECM31, will take place in Oviedo, Asturias, Spain from 22-27 August 2018.
ECM31 is setting up an attractive programme covering the latest advances in crystallography and related sciences to attract young and senior scientists as well as companies and general public. One extensive agenda for accompanying people will be offered, with special attention to babies and children, with a specific programme of baby-care and children activities.
Asturias, and the city of Oviedo in particular, is an historical, active and organized city of open minded, hospitable and altruist citizens and it may be reached by air, train or car. The PEC has a spectacular urban design and offers a modern, functional and versatile infrastructure with all facilities.
- ECM-20: Krakow, Poland: 25 – 31 August 2001
- ECM-19: Nancy, France: 25 – 31 August 2000
- ECM-18: Praha, Czech Republic, 16-20 August 1998
- ECM-17 Lisboa (Portugal 24-28.8.1997
- ECM-16 Lund (Sweden) 6-11.8.1995
- ECM-15 Dresden (Germany) 28.8-2.9.1994
- ECM-14 Enschede (Netherlands) 2-7.8.1992
- ECM-13 Ljubljana – Trieste 26-30.8.1991
- ECM-12 Moscow (USSR) 20-29.8.1989
- ECM-11 Vienna (Austria) 28.8-2.9.1988
- ECM-10 Wrocław (Poland) 5-9.8.1986
- ECM-9 Torino (Italy) 2-6.9.1985
- ECM-8 Liege (Belgium) 8-12.8.1983
- ECM-7 Jerusalem (Israel) 29.8-3.9.1982
- ECM-6 Barcelona (Spain) 28.7-1.8.1980
- ECM-5 Copenhagen (Denmark) 13-17.8.1979
- ECM-4 Oxford (UK) 30.8-3.9.1977
- ECM-3 Zürich (Switzerland) 6-10.9.1976
- ECM-2 Keszthely (Hungary) 26-29.8.1974
- ECM-1 Bordeaux (France) 5-8.9.1973