GIG-SC Scope and Objectives
The purpose of the GIG-SC is to represent the interests, needs and concerns of Senior Crystallographers. The goals of the GIG-SC are:
- To incorporate the senior crystallographers into the European Crystallographic Association community and to promote activities at scientific, organizational and social levels.
- To construct an appropriate scenario for the exchange of ideas and information relevant to senior crystallographers.
Chair: Carlo Mealli
Co-Chair: To be appointed.
Secretary: Helen Stoeckli-Evans
Webmaster: Howard Flack
Local organizing committee member and GIG-SC contact person of ECM31, Oviedo, Spain, 2018: To be appointed.
Programme committee of ECM31, Oviedo, Spain, 2018: To be appointed.
Co-organizers of the microsymposium at ECM31, Oviedo, Spain, 2018: To be appointed.
GIG-SC activities at future ECMs
ECM31: Oviedo, Spain, August 2018
- GIG-SC General Meeting: To be announced.
- Microsymposium: To be announced.
GIG-SC General Meeting at ECM30, Basel: Minutes and photograph in preparation.
Join the senior crystallographers’ e-mail distribution list by writing to the GIG-SC secretary, Helen Stoeckli-Evans
Fellowships and scholarships
ECA Scholarship fund for attendance at an ECM
Glimpses of History
Discussions between Dorothy Hodgkin and Guy Dodson recorded in 2008
- Senior Crystallographers’ letter to conference organizers
- Inauguration Document
- 2012-2013 Annual Report
- 2013-2014 Annual Report
- 2014-2015 Annual Report
- 2015-2016 Annual Report
- GIG-SC Meeting in 2013
- GIG-SC Meeting in 2014
- GIG-SC Meeting in 2015
- GIG-SC Meeting in 2016
- GIG-SC Circular No. 1
- GIG-SC Circular No. 2
- GIG-SC Circular No. 3
- GIG-SC Circular No. 4